This October, we’ll open our 45th anniversary season with the New Mexico premiere of Rossini’s William Tell. It will be the biggest opera we’ve ever produced, and will be the first opera in our expanded, 3-opera season. We’re so excited to be able to bring you this monumental work, but need your help to do so! Help us make sure we do the piece justice by reserving your spot for Rooftop Rossini: an exclusive, catered, rooftop party featuring performances by our incredible cast, for anyone who donates at the $75 level. You can also choose from a variety of giving options listed below, including the chance to take a crossbow lesson with Sean Anderson (our very own William Tell) and Maestro Barrese, for those interested in making a more adventurous contribution.
Space is limited, so click the Contribute button at the bottom of the page to reserve your spot and make sure you don’t miss the party!
- Apple Club $25: Your name in our program book with a Rossini apple printed next to it*
- Tote Bag $75: A sleek tote bag with Opera Southwest’s William Tell logo on it
- Rooftop Rossini for 1 $75: A ticket to the exclusive Rooftop Rossini party
- Tote + Rooftop $150
- Rooftop for 2 $150
- Tote + Rooftop for 2 $225
- Autographed poster and Rooftop for 2 $500: A framed poster, autographed by the entire cast of William Tell (plus a tote and 2 tickets to Rooftop Rossini)
- Crystal Apple Society $1000: A beautifully engraved crystal William Tell apple (plus a tote and 2 tickets to Rooftop Rossini)
- Helvetic Crossbow Society $2500 (only 2 available): A crossbow lesson with Sean Anderson and Maestro Barrese (plus a crystal apple, tote, and 2 tickets to Rooftop Rossini)
*All below levels also receive recognition in the program